Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fantastic Review from Anna from Cork

Boy Trouble is a fantastic book, I did not want to put it down at night when I was reading it. It is a fab read and makes you not want to stop turning the pages. When I finished it I held it to my chest as if to say I did not want the story to end! Luckily I have her 2nd book Summer Secrets to read now! Yippee! Sarah can make anything work and I keep dreaming about what will happen next (even in school shh.... ) My favourite character is Amy's aunt Clover (she is 17) I wish I had an aunt like Clover. Amy has some great and awful times but is still great and can stick through anything. My favourite part is when Amy sneaks off at night. You'll have to read it to find out more, 5 OUT OF 5
And remember books are a girl's best friend !!!! - Anna O' C from Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment