Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tour photos - Your Wildest Dreams Tour 2010


This is a pic of me, Sophia Bennett and Judi Curtin on our tour -
see details below.
Our tour started in Limerick where we talked to some fab Limerick girls (and guys!) about writing and how our dreams came true. Then we hot footed it to Cork that night and had dinner in the city which was fun. Writers talk a lot when they are out as they are usually locked away at their desk writing new books!
Then we drove to Macroom and talked to a lovely bunch of girls in the Briery Gap Theatre - they were a great bunch of girls and they asked some fantastic questions. I also got the chance to meet some Amy Green fans who had travelled from Kinsale to meet me which was lovely!
Back to Dublin then for a wonderful event in the Mermaid Theatre with over 200 keen readers, including girls from my old school, St Andrew's College. Who were fab naturally!
And more chatting to fans on Friday afternoon in Eason and on Saturday in BT2s. PHew!
All over now, and I'm back at my desk.
But a big hi to all the girls I met on the trip - thanks so much for coming along to meet us and don't forget to enter the competition - see the write a rama section of the Amy Green website for details .
A tired but happy Sarah XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment