Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hi to All the Kildare Gang and Another Great Review from Anna

Hi to all the great girls and guys from Kildare I met today in the Riverbank Theatre. Fab questions, lads!

And here's another quick review from Anna in Cork . . .
If you'd like to submit a review for the website, do send it to me - sarah at askamygreen.com

Here is my review on Bridesmaid Blitz

Bridesmaid blitz is a fabulous book and I could not put it down it is one of her best books maybe the best. My favorite characters are Clover and Gracie. I was mad with my self for finishing it because it was so good. A thrilling book with a real Paris feel, I loved it. Full of emotion, comedy, a French feeling, and a whole lot of Sarah Webb. My favorite part is when Amy becomes godmother. Enjoy and remember "A good book shines light on your life"(I made that up)
xx10 outa 10

Anna O' C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment