Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Fave Review of the Week - Thanks MB!

Here's my favourite review of the week - and thanks to M B for letting me post it - you rock!

SarahX

Amy Green, Teen Agony Queen Series.

This is my definite favourite EVER book series! I’m not joking, every time I pick up these books to read I fall in love with them again! These books explain the life of a typical Irish thirteen-year-old living in Dublin. Amy Green has all sorts of challenging problems; school, her parent’s divorce, her dad getting married to some one she hates, her mum’s boyfriend who she is not too fond of, boy trouble and two terror toddlers. But then Amy's breath taking aunt Clover finds a job in the magazine the Goss and Amy can’t believe her luck! To even be around Clover is a laugh and amazing fun but Clover asking Amy to help her is an honour and a fantastic experience. And even though Clover is only seventeen she needs the eyes and ears of a thirteen-year-old to help her. And, as Clover gets more into the job and is getting asked to do an interview with a certain famous actor she needs some one to go to America with her…....and maybe answering other people’s questions may find the answers to Amy’s…..

I really enjoyed these books, you feel that you can relate to them, it’s as if the story was about you in some chapters and I feel that the author, Sarah Webb captured that very well! The book is written very thoughtfully and a lot of effort probably went into this to make it as good as it is now. It’s very funny, and will have you giggling through out the book. The two books out at the moment are Boy Trouble and Summer Secrets, there is the third novel named Bridesmaid Blitz being released in October and Sarah is currently writing the fourth book named Party Drama-Rama. My favourite book would be the first one, boy trouble but I enjoyed the other one thoroughly too. I definitely give them all 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment