Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cute Letter

Hi,

This letter from Sophie arrived this week and made me smile. Thanks to everyone for all the great emails, keep them coming! sarah@askamygreen.com
I'll post some of the extra nice ones here! ;)

Hi Sarah,

I have just read one of your books (Summer Secrets),and OMG its the best book I have ever read - you are now my favorite author of all time.You see I'm from Cork myself - East Cork that is - and I don't really know why I've never been to West Cork and Lough Ine looks beautiful (I looked up pictures of it) and now I have decided to go there and see it myself.

You will be happy to know that I am now going to buy all the Amy Green books and read them so thanks for writing them and please write some more books about Amy Green PLEASE as they are so good. I hope you get this Email thanks again

Love, Sophie, aged 12, Co. Cork Ireland
xxx :)

Well, Sophie, there will be at least 6 Amy Green stories and book 3, Bridesmaid Blitz, will be out in Oct. Thanks for your letter! And do visit Lough Ine (featured in Summer Secrets) - it's so beautiful.
SarahX

No comments:

Post a Comment