Tuesday, January 27, 2009



I was chatting to my mum at the weekend about snow. I love snow and I was complaining that we never get any decent snow in Ireland. But look what she found - an old photo of me and my little sister, Emma in an igloo we'd built in the back garden. Isn't it cool? We had so much fun building it - I think it took 2 or 3 days - and my friend, Wendy and her brother helped too.

I'm the one in the red hat!

Emma is four years younger than me and I also have a sister called Kate who's in the middle. I'm the bossy big sister. They used to call me 'Granny' in fact. And they didn't mean it in a nice way.

We used to fight a lot, but now we're the best of friends. Sisters, gotta love them!

Right, I'd better get back to work. Enjoy your day.

Sarah X

No comments:

Post a Comment