Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi to all the St Andrew's gang

This morning I visited my old school, St Andrew's College in Blackrock, Co Dublin. I talked to a packed gym hall of 4th to 6th classers and they were all lovely. A big happy birthday to Evita - it's her birthday today.

Someone asked me had the school changed much since I was there (20+ years ago!), and I have to say, not really. The roof still leaks a bit, some of the teachers I had are still there (hello Miss Cooper and Mrs West!), and it still has the same smell - kind of a musky, warm smell - but that may have been 'cause of the rain and the heating!

I'll post some pics of me when I was in school next week.

Until then, have a great weekend - and keep out of the rain!

Sarah X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting our school! Much more fun then another English class!

    (Happy Birthday Evita!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, Zapper. I'm glad it was better than English class.
    I'll be back to do a writing workshop soon!
    Keep reading - Sarah

    ReplyDelete