Friday, January 30, 2009

Events Coming Up

I just thought I'd list some of the events coming up from now until mid February case you'd like to come along - some are school visits but I'll mark the open, library events in bold - like this.

Thurs 5th Feb
Castletymon Library (school visit)

Monday 9th Feb
Ballyroan Library (school visit)

Wed 11th Feb
Loreto Bray (school visit)

Thurs 12th Feb
Open visit to Clondalkin Library - 5.15 to 7.30
I'm giving a Writing Magic Workshop - to book a place, ring 01 4593315

Monday 16th Feb
Open visit to Lucan Library - 10.30 to 12.30
Another Writing Magic Workshop - to book a place, ring 01 6216422

Wed 18th Feb
St Damien's (school visit)

Thurs 19th Feb
Open event - Mums and Daughters' Book Club - Balbriggan Library
6.30 to 8.00 - to book a place for you and your mum, ring 01 8704401

More events to come! I'll keep you posted.

I'll also be at the West Cork Literary Festival in Bantry on Wed 8th July with Judi Curtin. Darren Shan and Cathy Hopkins are also speaking so it should be a great week if you're in that part of the world.


Best,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment