Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh la la!

OMG as the D4s would say - I'm so, so sorry. I meant to tell you all about non uniform day and I quite forgot - oops!
Well, it was hilarious. Annabelle and Sophie were both wearing navy shorts with gold buttons down the front - kind of a nautical look. They nearly had kittens when they realised they were wearing practically the same outfit. Annabelle made Sophie put on her tracky bottoms and Sophie wasn't amused!
Then Sophie got her own back by 'accidentally' pushing Annabelle into the sand pit at the bottom of the long jump during break. She had this shiny spray stuff on her legs (don't ask - I think it's supposed to make your legs look thinner or longer or something) and the sand stuck to it. She looked like a piece of sand paper.
She spent all afternoon giving Sophie killer looks.

So what did I wear? Skinny jeans, blue glittery Converse Clover gave me, my new Fraggle Rock T and my denim jacket. Normal stuff really. I didn't want to stand out too much.
And Seth - jeans, new checked blue and white Diesel shirt his mum, Polly got him - she has great taste - not like my sad female parental. He looked edible.
And Mills - jeans and a pink hoody.

What else? Half term next week - yeah, yeah, yeah! Can't wait to catch the new Percy Jackson film with Seth and Mills. And watch Glee over and over and over and over and over again!!!
Toodle pips.
Till next week.

Your bestest friend,
AmyXXXX

Have you read Summer Secrets yet? No! And why not pray tell??????

3 comments:

  1. Haha , I have Summer Secrets , I`m in the middle of reading it. I totally think she should dump Seth and get together with Kit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardoll - dump Seth! Dump Seth! Are you serious. Methinks you'd better read on and quick. Or poor old Seth might read your message and be all :( and glum.
    AmyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I quite like them both. Seth seems like a really romantic, poetic yet laid back kind of guy and very good-looking(Well, in the descriptions anyway!) and kit-in the descriptions-is very good looking too, whilst being quite mysteriouse, and I like mysteriouse. But I think once I had Seth I wouldn't take the risk of letting him go, and Im starting to think Kit is hiding something...he's a little too perfect.....

    ReplyDelete