Monday, February 15, 2010

Half Term Blues

Half Term - Hurrah!

Here's the thing - I love not having to get up for school - yeah! I love not having homework - double yeah!!
I love being able to see my friends every day and going to the cinema and checking out the new gear in the shops but . . .
And it's a big BUT

Mills has flown off to Bristol to visit her aunt, and Seth is busy looking after Polly at the moment (Polly's his mum and she's pretty sick so he likes spending lots of time with her) so I was all on my ownio most of today.
Hate to admit it, but I'm feeling kinda lonely right now.

Thank goodness for a/Glee b/ Facebook and c/my books. :)

I'm re-reading Sarah Dessen's The Truth About Forever at the mo - so sad - brilliant book!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Ask-Amy-Green/157542427175?ref=ts
and that's my facebook page - drop in and say hi!

And as for Glee - I've recorded the whole thing so far on our SkyBox and I'm off now to check out my fave clip - the boys' mashup of It's My Life and My Confessions - genius. Just the thing for a quick cheer up. Addicted to Finn - moi? Absolutelo not!!! Ahem.

Check the song out on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Tqdi5NZ3Y

Hope to see Seth tomorrow - if nothing rubbish happens - cross your fingers for me!

Amy XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment