Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Visiting St Clare's Primary School on Friday

I'm off to St Clare's Primary School in Harold's Cross on Friday to do a writing workshop with 5th and 6th class. I have been to 16 schools during Feb and March so far and it's been great fun.
I have a trip to Co Mayo next week for 2 days to visit lots of different schools, and then I have to get my head down and finish editing Amy Green book 2 - Summer Secrets.
It's got a brand new cover - a beautiful sky blue background with tiny silver butterflies - and as soon as I can post it here, you'll be the first to see it.
I hope the sun's out where you are too! That truly will bring out the real butterflies.
Sarah X

1 comment:

  1. The St Clare's gang were lovely - very talented young writers, too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete