Sunday, February 17, 2013

Win Some Fab Amy Green Goodies to Celebrate World Book Day - 7th March

World Book Day is on March 7th and schools, bookshops and libraries all over Ireland and the UK will be celebrating books and reading.
-
I'll be at a big event in Dublin with my writer friend, Judi Curtin on the day. I can't wait.
-
To celebrate the day I'm having a brand new competition. You can win a silver necklace, an Ask Amy Green pink leather luggage tag (see the picture) and lots of signed Ask Amy Green goodies.
-
You can enter on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/askamygreen or if you are not on Facebook, you can email me - sarah@askamygreen.com - with COMPETITION in your email and your address.
-
Best of luck,
Sarah XXX
Enjoy World Book Day!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to everyone who is entering! I hope to win because that would be an absolute thrill if I did. :)

    ReplyDelete