Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ballerinas

Hi Amy Greensters,

I managed to sneak into town to see the wonderful Ballet Ruse today - 2 fantastic ballerinas in their own special show about the hardships of ballet. It was funny, touching and brilliantly danced - I only wish it had gone on longer.

I studied ballet for years - and I've always been a huge, huge fan. I still have the tutu and blocks to prove it! I love watching ballet, and I'm so in awe of the dancers - it's such a tough job.

In the Amy Green books Mills's sister, Claire is studying ballet in Russia and in book 5 she makes a special appearance. I just can't wait to write it. But I have to polish up book 4 first - that's very important.

Until then, I'll just dream about ballet I think.

What do you dream about?

Talk to you soon,

Sarah XXX
PS Bridesmaid Blitz is out in 2 weeks - 2 WEEKS - how exciting is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment