Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy World Book Day and Thanks for Reading!

First of all, I got several emails this week saying how much you're enjoying reading my blog. Thanks so much for checking it out! You guys diamond rock!

Well, I have good news - Sarah says I can keep writing the blog as long as I have something to say. Yeah and double yeah!

Hum, better find something to say then.

Happy World Book Day for a start. To celebrate a copy of Boy Trouble (my first book, but you know that, right!) was left at the end of Dun Laoghaire for some lucky - ahem - person to find. Wonder who it went home with? Can't wait to find out. It's called book crossing - you release a book into the wild for other readers - pretty cool, eh?

You can check it out here: www.bookcrossing.com

Otherwise all is pretty cool chez Green this week - nothing major to report. Mum's been dropping hints about Mother's Day - don't forget - it's Sunday 14th. Big hints - like 'If you guys forget Mother's Day again I'm going on strike! No washing, no cooking, no cleaning.'
'What like normal you mean, Sylvie?' Dave said, grinning.
Mum swatted him with a tea towel. She wasn't amused. I thought it was kinda funny myself.

OK, she's yelling at me again, dinner's up. Spag bol - tres exciting, not! Hope it's edible - Mum's not exactly Jamie Oliver. See ya soon,

Amy XXX

2 comments:

  1. What?! 'book crossing' so you just leave a book out in the middle of a forest?. What if no one finds it and it gets eaten by a bear or sumthin?!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, Rachel. Best not to leave books in the forest I guess!

    ReplyDelete