Thursday, June 25, 2009

Letters from Churchtown NS

The 6th class girls and boys at Churchtown NS in Athy, Co Kildare sent me a lovely package which I got in the post today - each of them had hand written me a thank you letter, I'd helped them write a story when they visited the Dublin writing centre called Fighting Words - www.fightingwords.ie - and their teacher had also written to me.

It's so nice to get letters in the post. A lot of the letters I get these days are via email (which I also love), but there's something really special about getting things through your letter box, isn't there!

I think snail mail reminds me of birthdays - my aunts and uncles in England and America always remember my birthday and send me a special present in the post. And some of my friends post me my birthday card as they know I love getting them.

Do you like getting post?
Hope you get lots of it if your own birthday's coming up!

SarahX

No comments:

Post a Comment